A fact about water
9 reasons why the body needs water everyday
- Heart Disease and stroke – Water is essential to help prevent clogging of arteries in the heart and brain.
- Infection – Water may increase the efficiency of the immune system to combat infection and cancer cells.
- Depression – Water helps the body naturally replenish the supply of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Sleep Disorder – Water is needed for the production of natural sleep regulator: melatonin.
- Lack of Energy – Water generates electrical and magnetic energy in every body cell providing a natural power boost.
- Addiction – Water can help eliminate addictive urges for caffeine, alcohol and some drugs.
- Osteoporosis – Water is an aid to strong bone formation.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma – Water normalizes the blood malfunctioning and helps in the prevention of many forms of cancer.
- Attention Deficit – A well-hydrated brain is continually energized to imprint new information in its memory banks.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink